Tuesday, July 14, 2009

LA DOLCE MIRAE

MIRROR, MIRROR, MIRROR....
Everybody in this world need mirror. So do I. For me it's my friend. I called her Mirae. Mirae, in Japan word bring a good meaning to me. She is very important to me especially girls because we can increase our confidence after we look at the mirror. Everyday, when I am going to the class, definitely I will look at Mirae first. I will give her a wide smile and said, " Hello, how are you today?". Then, I will start touch up my face using my compact powder until I feel very satisfy. Sometimes, I will bring Mirae along with me to my class. Not only that, when I go to sleep, I will bring Mirae too. I'm just remember my bad experience with the mirror. Before I bought Mirae, I also have another mirror. While I'm not in my room, someone had entered my room and used my mirror out of my permission. I don't know about it until my bestfriend told me that my mirror was stolen by someone. I am very sad and disappointed missing 'someone' that I love the most. Started from that incidence, I'm never trust anyone except my family and my bestfriend. Now, anyone have to stay away from my mirror and I will take care Mirae for the rest of my life. I loved my Mirae after my family. She is very important and always create a lot of memories with me. So guys, mirror can overcome lack of confidence and we will feel comfortable with everyone when we start our wonderful days by looking at the mirror. The simplest word, without mirror my life is not perfect as it was a part of me. That's why I gave her a special name. My mirror is my "LA DOLCE MIRAE".

K.I.E.R.A syakira

8 comments:

  1. mirror is important,but relationship and love between friends and family members is the most important.Keep love and good relationship is the most important.keep on love HAHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. i see im handsome when i look at the mirror...
    don't angry...
    hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. mirror just showing ou illusion okay.
    thats not a real image.:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mirror will reveal everyone physical and outside look. Mirror can show us how healthy we are. Fat, thin, pretty, handsome, macho and so many things that we can see from a mirror. But, how all these can influence us in our daily life. it is up to how you take it in your life. Sometimes, mirror also lies. Mirror will not show your inside. You must know, Mirror only show just a small part of your body. But your heart... is the true of yourself.. Wallahualam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mirror does describe my physical, but i will never agree that mirror can overcome our lack of confidence. If it have to be like that, it means that, the mirror will automatically increase our confident level when we look into it?
    Like that?
    even if how messed up we are?
    Hmm...
    I am still with my word, NO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. same as i am.
    my best friend is a mirror, maybe?

    ReplyDelete