Monday, July 13, 2009

THE MEANING OF LOVE

Since a very long time ago, people have searched for the meaning of love.In a survey of 4-8 year olds, kids share their views on love. But what do little kids know about love? Read on and be surprised that despite their young and innocent minds, kids already have a simple but deep grasp of that four-letter word.

1)When someone loves you, the way she says your name is different. You know that your name is safe in her mouth.
2)Love is when someone hurts you. And you get so mad but you don't yell at him because you know it would hurt his feelings.
3)Love is what makes you smile when you're tired.
4)If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate.
5)Love is hugging. Love is kissing. Love is saying no.
6)Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday.
7)Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they've know each other so well.
8)My mommy loves me more than anybody. You don't see anyone else kissing me to sleep at night.
9)Don't feel so bad if you don't have a boyfriend. There's lots of stuff you can do without one.
10)When you're born and see your mommy for the first time.


-diela-

8 comments:

  1. "Love is hugging. Love is kissing. Love is saying no".are you sure about this??

    ReplyDelete
  2. who we should loves...??

    1. Allah S.W.T
    2. Mother
    3. Mother
    4. Mother
    5. Father
    6. (think for yourself...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love is universal.....love is full of meaning that creates a lot of sweet memories...

    ReplyDelete
  4. "love is saying no"
    'no' for what?

    no love = no life

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am searching for my true love...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree that love is universal...
    There are millions of meaning of love..
    Me..
    I will be loyal to my love..
    My love gave me strength in striving to survive until now..
    I will hold my love until the end of my life...
    wanna know her?
    She is = FRIENDSHIP...
    She's cute, isn't she?...=p

    ReplyDelete
  7. love is not only for girl/boy...
    for me...
    love is for everything
    love = cartoon
    :))

    ReplyDelete