Monday, July 20, 2009

Performances

This post is mainly focused on videos, unlike the last post. Oh well, let's get started then. As Blogger is capable of embedding videos from YouTube, let me show you guys some of mine.



This was two weeks before our MMS program. It is my band's latest performance on stage as Grow Up, Godzilla!. This was a charity gig for SPCA, to raise funds for animals. It was held in Sri Damansara Club. This song is a cover of Britney Spears' 'Toxic'. The crowd wasn't that awesome as last year's though.



This was last year's performance at the Sri Damansara Club that I was talking about. My other band, Dead Roses For Darla performed that night. It was the second best performance of my life! The first was when we played during the Electric Gig, but it wasn't recorded, hence this is the best off of YouTube. This song is called 'My Heroine' by Silverstein.


I guess that's about it. I'll post videos of our jamming sessions soon, so stay tuned.


-AMIR MUKHLIS BIN KUSHAIRI
-amirmukhlis1.blogspot.com
-myspace.com/amirmukhlis
-facebook.com/amirmukhlis1

7 comments:

  1. dcs1b, we have an artis in our class?
    lol ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. both of your performances was really awesome lol...~

    ReplyDelete
  3. dcs 1b???
    who can play drum???
    i want to find a good drummer...

    ReplyDelete
  4. paan, mukhlis can played drum, maybe?
    ask him?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep!
    you seems to be really njoy both gigs...
    nice performance out there!
    i know how it feels to be cheered by the crowds...
    REALLY.......(undescribable=p)
    keep up the good chemistry...
    F.Y.I....i play guitar n really into drum too...
    peace!

    ReplyDelete